We strive to provide the most user friendly experience to all users of the website
The following accessibility features have been implemented on this website in order to make it easier to use for people with disabilities.
We strive to obey the spirit of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) of 1995 with respect to the provision of services online, as required by the Disability Rights Commission (DRC).
All content images used in this site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
All forms follow a logical tab sequence. Labels are associated with fields using HTML label tags.
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
- W3 accessibility guidelines. Explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- RNIB's Web accessibility. Website accessibility for people with sight problems.
- Lynx. A free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links. A free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Windows-Eyes. A screen reader for Windows.
The easiest way to contact our customer service is by calling our helpline:
- 07917 768 003